miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

Ending Theme

"To be honest I don't know what I'm looking for - who to be
Sitting here as once before, weeks ago - just waiting for a knock on that door
And I have left all I thought was me to find out, to make sure if it was you or me
That made me feel so free and real, but when we kiss I don't know, I just don't know
'Cause it leaves a taste of emptiness, and I think What if I'm simply depressed?
Blind, just finding rest from my mind here in Budapest?
Confusing zest with the joy of being blessed with the bliss of self-escape as we kiss?
And mixing my being unstressed with your being undressed and the taste of being true
With the fresh taste of me and you as we touch? I don't know
But I saw so much of me in you, the me I've missed, the young and free in you
But still, that doesn't mean a thing, may not mean anything about my needing you
But I guess we had to meet, to be near; to make sure, and still my dear
Beyond this bed and that door, to be honest, I fear I just don't know."

Ending Theme - Pain Of Salvation

No hay comentarios:

Real Time Web Analytics